Print bricks directly from your Android device via Bluetooth or USB OTG/Host port.
3D Fox Bricks is simple to use and works great on small/inexpensive devices as well.
Developed and tested with Marlin firmware, G-code should work on most RepRap and commercial 3D printers.
This is the very first release: please consider this before submitting your review/score.
• Dedicated parameters for fine tuning of the brick dimensions.
• Round bricks.
• Roof tiles.
• G-code files are saved in 3DFox directory of your Andorid device.
• Install 3D Fox Printer Controller to print bricks and any other kind of G-code files: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fox3d.controller
• Android 6.0 and 7.0: 'Storage' permission has to be granted manually from Settings-Apps
• For questions or bug reporting do not hesitate to write to Elisoft3D@gmail.com.
• For bug reporting please do not use Google Play Review comments as they do not allow an effective interaction with our development team.
3D Fox Bricks is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-23. The program can be installed on Android.
3D Fox Bricks (version 1.0.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of 3D Fox Bricks since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-24.
The latest version is 1.0.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-23.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-11-23
v 1.0.2,• Minor bug fixes,FAQ Android 6.0 and 7.0:,• 'Storage' permission has to be granted manually from Settings-Apps